ABOUT HOMECARE ASSISTANCE
Homecare Aides provide patients with personal care services that not only help the patient remain in their home but also contribute to the patient’s overall health and well-being. Aides, under the direction of a licensed professional, also do some simple treatments such as wound dressing changes and colostomy care.
Below is a list of services offered by our Homecare Aides:
- Respite care
- Medication reminders
- Dressing and undressing
- Continence of bowel/bladder
- Personal Hygiene Care
- Oral Hygiene
- Encouraging activity & socialization
- Ambulation, walking, and encouragement of walking
- Bathing by bathtub, shower, or bed bath
- Meal & Snack preparation based on an individual’s dietary requirements
- Light housekeeping such as making the bed, vacuuming, cleaning dishes, etc.
- Transportation for grocery shopping and doctor’s appointments
- Any other activities that pertain to ADL’s based on individual needs
Hygiene services have a significant impact on the cleanliness, health, and mental disposition of our patients. Cognitive difficulties from aging, disability, or chronic disease can necessitate a helping hand to make sure medication schedules, daily functions, and health assessments are satisfied. Patients with unique needs, in recovery, or who struggle to maintain their prescribed health care plan might benefit from home health care.
Families can rest assured their loved ones are cared for — like family — with a Caprock Homecare Aide.